If you own a septic system, then you know it needs to have regular services and pump-outs in order to function properly. Here at Sauer Septic, we want to help you with all your septic needs. We understand that some of our clients are new to septic ownership and may not know what to expect during a septic pump-out. Here are a few things that you can expect during this process:
- Get a quote over the phone. We offer free quotes over the phone based on your septic location and the size of your tank. If you are unsure of the tank size, that isn’t a problem. We can figure that out when we come to help you with the pump-out.
- We will find your tank. If you know where your tank is located- great! If not, we can either give you some tips to help you find it or we can take care of locating it when we arrive.
- Take care of the actual septic pump-out. Our septic pumping services can be done with a variety of different sizes and types of tanks! We are experienced and know how to get this work done efficiently.
- Give you helpful advice on what happens next. We like our customers to be informed of the septic process. We will give you some advice on what you can expect immediately after pumping in regard to your system.
- Offer tips and tricks for maintenance. We will examine the setup of your septic system and offer some tips and tricks to keep it well maintained. A well-maintained septic system is a happy septic system!
- Complete area cleanup. Once we have completed your septic pump-out, we will take care of the cleanup. We always strive to leave the area as clean (or cleaner) than when we arrived.
- Enjoy the process. We are a great company to work with. We offer fair pricing and honest services, and we hope that our clients enjoy working with us as much as we enjoy working with them!
If you would like to learn more about our septic pump-out process or would like to schedule an appointment, please give us a call today.