The septic tank – the wonderful, glorious place where all waste begins after exiting your home. Solids sink to the bottom, effluent, a clear liquid, stays in the middle, and greases and oils float to the top. Where does all this waste go? This is the beauty of a septic tank – its function is to break down all these types of waste, removing toxicity, and turn that waste into bio-degradable material. When your septic tank malfunctions, it’s vital that you have a company you can turn to for repairs. At Sauer Septic, we are the smart choice! We offer a variety of septic tank services:
- Septic Tank Inspections – Routine inspections should be completed by a professional every six months.
- Septic Tank Installation – Installation should always be completed by a professional. The lifespan of your septic tank depends on the quality of installation.
- Septic Tank Repair – We treat every repair as an emergency. Our quick and efficient team will be at your door ready to fix the problem.
- Septic Tank Pumping – We’ll remove all lingering waste to prevent clogging in your septic tank.
- Emergency Septic Services – If you suspect a problem with your septic system, give us a call immediately – don’t wait or hesitate if your unsure or think the problem could be minor.
- Septic Tank Manufacturing – We’ll help you design a septic tank system perfect for you.
- Commercial Septic Services – Built to handle heavy-duty waste in large quantities.
If you’re in need of repairs or want to schedule regular maintenance, contact us today. Our septic tank services are well-known for their quality. We’ll make sure to spot problem areas and ensure that your septic tank performs at its best. To find out more about our septic tank services, give us a call today!